Conference Calls Mastered
Conference calls are an integral part of doing business but they pose tough challenges for presenters. A blend of distinctive skills and techniques must be employed to convey messages and information in ways that are compelling and easily understood by an audience on the other end of the phone line.
Conference Calls Mastered offers a fresh approach. Vitalizing, focused, concise. Through an interactive, learn-by-doing process, participants quickly gain skills enabling them to influence their audience in a credible, captivating manner. Practice conference calls, individualized expert coaching, and a tight link to specific business needs are employed to make the greatest difference for each student.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who delivers conference calls and wants to use the time effectively, thoroughly convey their message and keep the audience engaged.
CHALLENGES YOU FACE AND WE FIX
- Gaining and keeping audience attention
- Competing with distractions
- Presenting complex information
- Creating effective visuals
- Generating excitement and interest
DISCOVER HOW TO
- Shape your presentation to get the response and results you want
- Pinpoint the message behind the information
- Convey that message with confidence and enthusiasm
- Defeat hidden distractions on the other end of the line
- Use your voice to make a big difference
- Cancel the Interference: verbal vs visual
Engaging an audience over the phone offers a whole new set of challenges. But we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeve!
- Explore the power of the Voice
- Discussion and Collaboration: That’s how new ideas are born.
- Transform a current business presentation.
- One-on-one expert coaching throughout the day.
Students must bring a printed versions of a current conference call outline that we’ll start to overhaul.
- Workbook for ease of learning and organization throughout the day.
- Thorough written and verbal evaluations.
- Audio media via secure individual web portals.
A Pre and Post Self-Assessment tool will be used to gauge the impact the course has on students’ communication ability, confidence, and style.